Please read before booking
Dear client, at alert level 2 we are allowed to start massaging again with caution. Massage New Zealand in conjunction with the government has provided some guidelines. To keep you and me and everybody we meet after as safe as possible, you must read and accept the following before you are able to make a booking:
Please DO NOT book if:
- You currently have any flu, cold or respiratory problems
- Have had COVID yourself unless you have been clear of all symptoms for 14 days
- Have returned from overseas within less than 14 days
- Have been in contact with a confirmed COVID case within less than 14 days
Please CONSIDER whether you wish to book if you are over 70, especially if you have underlying health conditions that make you more vulnerable such as:
- Respiratory disease
- Serious heart conditions
- Have compromised immunity because of recent cancer treatment
- Kidney or liver disease
Pregnant women in the 3 trimester need to be aware that they have higher oxygen demands due to the baby growing inside them, so it is not a good time to catch a virus that impedes the flow of oxygen.
Please stick to the following rules once you arrive at the clinic:
- Remain in your car or outside until 5 minutes before your appointment. This allows the previous client to leave and gives me adequate time to wipe down all surfaces that they have come in contact with.
- Minimise the amount of items you bring into the clinic as much as practical as viruses can survive on surfaces for up to 6 days.
- Upon arrival, please go and wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
- Sign the contact register for contact tracing at the clinic. You MUST CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY if you become ill with COVID symptoms.
What else to expect:
- I will be wearing a face mask if you are lying facing up on the massage table and I have to do close work seated behind or around you
- There will be no magazines to read
- Please use the hard chairs in the waiting area that can be wiped down
- Place your clothing and other belongings on the hard chair in the massage room for the same reason
- The EFTPOS machine will be wiped down between each client, but read on for contactless payments:
- You can make a contactless payment before you arrive by using the GIFT VOUCHER button on the website. You are able to pay via credit card on the Paypal platform. (You don’t need a Paypal account). You can show your email confirmation as proof of purchase.