Verena McGregor, RMT MNZ
Remedial and Sports Massage Therapist
- Founder of Painremovers Massage
- Diploma in Massage Therapy (CCNM)
- Registered with Massage New Zealand
- Numerous postgraduate courses, including myofascial therapy and trigger point massage
- Dry Needling
- Certificate in Sports an Exercise Science
- Certified Pilates Instructor (Polestar Pilates)
- 10 years of experience in the fitness industry as group exercise and gym instructor
- Massaging since 2001
My special interest is to combine my skills as a massage therapist with recognising postural and movement patterns that lead to pain.
It is my ambition to help clients understand why they have discomfort so they can make positive changes in their lives.
Relaxation Massage Therapist
Lilian Robertson has recently graduated from the Otago Polytechnic with an NZ Diploma of Wellness and Relaxation Massage.
She is passionate about massage and knows the change it can create for soft tissues and well being in general
Lilian welcomes you for a relaxation massage to ease away your stress and associated muscle tension.
She is available here at Painremovers each Saturday between the of 9 am and 2 pm.
Lilian is looking forward to working with you and helping you unwind as part of your self care plan in our modern, peaceful and centrally located Massage Clinic.
We are open by appointment
6 days a week
Mon-Fri until 8 pm
Saturday until 4 pm