- Founder of Painremovers Massage
- Diploma in Massage Therapy (CCNM)
- Registered with Massage New Zealand
- Numerous postgraduate courses, including myofascial therapy and trigger point massage
- Dry Needling
- Certificate in Sports an Exercise Science
- Certified Pilates Instructor (Polestar Pilates)
- 10 years of experience in the fitness industry as group exercise and gym instructor
- Massaging since 2001
My special interest is to combine my skills as a massage therapist with recognising postural and movement patterns that lead to pain.
It is my ambition to help clients understand why they have discomfort so they can make positive changes in their lives.