- Starting position.
- Flat on your stomach, legs, back and neck long.
- Shift hands to the side of the rib cage, tuck the elbows in, shoulder blades down.
- Upon exhalation, shift your gaze and then your ribcage towards the wall in front of you, rolling the spine up slowly.
- Exert a little pressure through your forearms.
- Do not go into pain!
- Start with small movements and gradually increase the amount of spine you roll of the floor.
- Keep the hips on the floor to begin with.
- Roll up and down 5-10 times, then hold.
Warm Up: 20 seconds
Main Stretch: 30 to 40 seconds