- Roll up a large bath towel into a firm bolster and place it on the floor
- Lie on your side with the side of your head on the bolster
- Roll over onto your back
- Reposition yourself so your neck is across the bolster and your head slightly dropping down towards the ground.
- Feel the opening stretch across the front of your neck and throat.
- Avoid sticking your chin out.
- Keep it slightly tucked towards your neck
- To come out of the stretch, reposition your head on the bolster
- Roll back over onto your side so you can sit up easily
Warm Up: 20 seconds
Main Stretch: 30 to 40 seconds
Repetitions: 2x daily