- Sit nice and straight on a firm chair.
- Relax shoulder blades down.
- Keep chin slightly tucked down towards neck, then begin to slowly look up towards the ceiling.
- Look up and down 5-6 times, then hold the stretch.
- Remember to keep the shoulder blades relaxed down as you hold the stretch.
- To target different muscles more specifically try this:
- Look up, then slowly rotate your head first in one, then in the other direction.
- Stop and hold wherever your neck feels tight.
Warm Up: 20 seconds
Main Stretch: 30 to 40 seconds
Repetitions: 2x daily